منتدى الجزيرة العربية التاريخي خاص بتاريخ وأشعار قبائل الجزيرة العربية من بادية وحاضرة

إضافة رد
كاتب الموضوع alhesan مشاركات 24 المشاهدات 2140  مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع | أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق | الاشتراك انشر الموضوع
قديم 08-20-2006, 09:59 AM   #11
معلومات العضو
alhesan
عضو مشارك

رقم العضوية : 174
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2003
مجموع المشاركات : 69
الإقامة : london
قوة التقييم : 21
alhesan is on a distinguished road

مشكور اخوي بن ثعلي>>>>

فواز بن زياد الحصان

التوقيع : alhesan
فواز بن زياد الحصان آل صقيه الوهيبي التميمي
alhesan غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-22-2006, 12:10 AM   #12
معلومات العضو
بنت* عتيبة
كاتبه قديره
الصورة الرمزية بنت* عتيبة
رقم العضوية : 1656
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2005
مجموع المشاركات : 9,339
قوة التقييم : 37
بنت* عتيبة is on a distinguished road
Red face

alhesan

yup alhesn i ment u ..

well about mentioning what section we're writing in .. it's rigt that it gathers history as general for any tribe

but the main montada is about .. otaiba .. just "otaibah" ..

so when u said "3ashera" .. it's definatly the hometown of "elgthmah"

and u were so specefied talking about "shamer" pages and pages .. if u were more simplefied about it .. it would be a right topic in the right place .. w el ni3m feehom.. bss 3la gool el mathal " l kll ma8amen ma8al"

any way .. my concept was about otaibah and only otaobah :)

sorry for being piky about it .. but talking more about anythinh relates to otaibayh .. i think it's a way to improve the monatada

sorry again ;)

and sorry for not replying soon ..cause i just saw it :)

التوقيع : بنت* عتيبة

ليا سقتها معيه طحاطيـح روقـه
ربعً لهم فـالأرض قـدر ومهابـه
عدوهـم مايدخـل النـوم موقـه
ورفيقهم ينسـى الحـزن والكآبـه

بنت* عتيبة غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-23-2006, 09:27 AM   #13
معلومات العضو
alhesan
عضو مشارك

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بنت* عتيبة

alhesan

yup alhesn i ment u ..

well about mentioning what section we're writing in .. it's rigt that it gathers history as general for any tribe

but the main montada is about .. otaiba .. just "otaibah" ..

so when u said "3ashera" .. it's definatly the hometown of "elgthmah"

and u were so specefied talking about "shamer" pages and pages .. if u were more simplefied about it .. it would be a right topic in the right place .. w el ni3m feehom.. bss 3la gool el mathal " l kll ma8amen ma8al"

any way .. my concept was about otaibah and only otaobah :)

sorry for being piky about it .. but talking more about anythinh relates to otaibayh .. i think it's a way to improve the monatada

sorry again ;)

and sorry for not replying soon ..cause i just saw it :)

Dear Bint Otaiba

I'm more speciliazed at the tribes that reside in the Syrian lands, like Jordan, Palestian and Syria.
It would be nice to write about Otiba that live in the Syrian lands as well, but the problem is, there isn't so many solid text that has mentioned Otaibian clans in this region, I for one haven't came across any text talking about Otiabah in Jordan for example.
That's why I can't support much this montada with information regarding Otaiba.

And no need to apologize, we differ in opinion but agree on the concept.

Best regards
فواز بن زياد الحصان
قديم 08-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #14
معلومات العضو
بنت* عتيبة
كاتبه قديره

there are alot of famelies of otaibah in "sham" in general .. alot of them went with el ashraf ..

i remember that i read that there are otaibas know nothing about their famelies .. and i asked a syrian guy a question about it he answered that he dosen't know if he's bargawee or rogee !! .. and added that only old pepole know about it and they died .. and i asked him if they had any book to get information from .. and he answered that el 3othmanyeen took those books to archive in turky
that's why when i said we must just talk about otaibah .. cause this is montada for otaibah only .. and pepole like i said know nothing about the history of their families they can come here and read about it

when i said sorry .. i ment no one can answer your topic .. so thta's why as i said " no topics other than otaibah"

thanks,,,

قديم 08-24-2006, 11:01 PM   #15
معلومات العضو
alhesan
عضو مشارك

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بنت* عتيبة
there are alot of famelies of otaibah in "sham" in general .. alot of them went with el ashraf ..

i remember that i read that there are otaibas know nothing about their famelies .. and i asked a syrian guy a question about it he answered that he dosen't know if he's bargawee or rogee !! .. and added that only old pepole know about it and they died .. and i asked him if they had any book to get information from .. and he answered that el 3othmanyeen took those books to archive in turky
that's why when i said we must just talk about otaibah .. cause this is montada for otaibah only .. and pepole like i said know nothing about the history of their families they can come here and read about it

when i said sorry .. i ment no one can answer your topic .. so thta's why as i said " no topics other than otaibah"

thanks,,,
Dear Bint Otaiba

Definitely what you are saying is true, there are plenty Otaibian clans in Sham, they even came a century before the al-ashrafs,in there regular search for pasture.
But what I meant is ; there are no tangible text being published about them, i.e. what are the names of these families , where do they reside, ect.
The clearest and most direct thing that i found regarding Otaibah - el sham is this :
في فلسطين في قرية برقه من قضاء مدينة نابلس في الضفه الغربيه وهذه القريه هي ثاني اكبر قرا مدينة نابلس مساحه وسكان وبها 5عوائل 4 منهم يعتبرون اولاد عم واصلهم واحد من الحفاه من الروقي من العتيبي وهم دار دغلس والحجي وابوعمر وصلاح وكل واحد من هؤلاء يضم عدة عوائل ووووو اما دار سيف فهم ليس عتبان وهم اصلا من اليمن ولكنهم داخلين معنا بنسب كبير فمتزاوجين مننا ومتزوجين منهم ويوجد من الحفاه ايضا عائلة توم في قرية عنبتا قضاء طول كرم وفي حيفا يوجد عرب النفيعات وفي بلده اسمها الفالوجه يوجد من السعافين ومنهم صاحب محلات عطا علي من اكبر محلات الحلويات بلاردن وعائلةابو عجميه في الخليل من الدعاجين ويوجد قريه اسمهاقريوت قال لي انهم يرجع اصلهم الي العتيبي ولكنهم يحملون اسم الحنيطي وهذا الاسم لعائله اردنيه من اصل سوري وفي سوريا عائلة الشبل ايضا هم عتبان وفي حوران يوجد قريهاسمها شيخ مسكين ايضا هم من العتبان وفي الاردن ايضا بلده اسمها الشجره في الرمثا ومعضم اهلها من عائلة الشبول هم ايضا عتبان ويوجد قريه بلاردن اسمها سمر الوسان هم ايضا عتبان وفي الاردن ايضا من المقيطي وعلا راسهم الشيخ عارف مجري العتيبي ابونضال اطال الله في عمره وكان قبله المرحوم الشيخ جويبر العتيبي وكثير من العتبان هم عتبان ولكنهم لايحملون الاسم.
ملاحضه هامه وضروريه ليس كل فلسطيني واردني يحمل اسم برقاوي او البرقاوي هو عتيبي فهم يحملون الاسم نسبة الي قرية برقه وليس الا فخذ برقه العتيبي.

بقلم: بسام يوسف قاسم محمد عوايص دغلس الحفاه الروقي العتيبي

this is the nearst piece of information i could find that had some detail regarding Otaibah in Sham region. So you can see how scarce is the info regarding Otaibah in our area>

My aim is to pass on information to the reader, free of mistakes as much as possible and without offending anyone, about tribes that leave in our region, whether its about Otaiba, Tamim, Onayza, ect.
My goal is not finding people to reply on what i write, its making people familier more with there relatives, and to help strengthen the bonds between these tribes in different countries.
I hope you got my point.

best regards
قديم 08-25-2006, 05:14 PM   #16
معلومات العضو
بنت* عتيبة
كاتبه قديره

thanks for your respones and adding the article talking about otauibah in sham .. well this is the true we can't find any source to get our information from .. just those tid bit texts that we get them by hard

well thanks again for the respect that is shown in your answers

i'm confused .. your otaibe or shamari?!

قديم 08-25-2006, 05:56 PM   #17
معلومات العضو
alhesan
عضو مشارك

Greetings bint Otaibah

You are welcome....
and the answer to your question:

I'm neither Shammari nor Otaiby.

I'm Tamimy, Haven't you noticed my signture??!!!

فواز بن زياد الحصان آل صقيه الوهيبي التميمي

best wishes!!!!!!

قديم 08-25-2006, 06:03 PM   #18
معلومات العضو
بنت* عتيبة
كاتبه قديره

w el ni3m walla

nope i didn't recognized your signeture !!

anyway .. welcome to otaibas montada and hope that you have fun here

قديم 08-25-2006, 06:16 PM   #19
معلومات العضو
alhesan
عضو مشارك

wel ni3em biki ya bint al ajwaad!!!!

thanx>>>

cheers...,,

فواز بن زياد الحصان

قديم 08-25-2006, 06:25 PM   #20
معلومات العضو
بنت* عتيبة
كاتبه قديره

[align=center][glow=990099]فواز بن زياد الحصان

هلا بك وغلا

وهلا باهل الاردن اخواننا حللت اهلا ونزلت سهلا.
[/glow][/align]

إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك